2010年6月12日星期六

♥Simple Write♥

12/06/2010
Wolala.
Night went to school watch Dancing Competition ^^
erm erm . maybe okay nia lah.
haizzzz..... some problem happen ><
but not my problem . hehe .
haha. inside the hall I been seeing my dear de 5800.
din see the show pun ><>
9 oclock like that finish liao .
so me , dear & Tat Sheng go to Nasi kandar ><
They wan to eat de ><>

couple shirt ^^



After that daddy bring me & bro go Pacific watch KARATE KID.

Wohoo _______♥

So nice & funny ^^

We reach there about 10 above . but our show is 11.55 ><>

tired ><

anyway we go to ting ting dian & drink water .



haha. boring so play with bro loh.
thanks my dear accompany with me until my movie end .
thank you so much . =)
Love u _______ ♥
Reach home we still talking phone ><><><
Today so early wake up wanna go Perak grandmother house =.=
coz my little bro 满月.

没有评论:

发表评论