2010年6月2日星期三

♥02/06/2010♥



exam finish !! but many subject need to do correction =.=
do until hand pian ah >.
whole class all need add marks so correction wat the teacher need.haha~
my science all die ah =.= no 1 pass ah.=.=



hey guy !!
juz now u tell me u giv up le.
haha.u say u very regret that u do like that with me.
but know dun care it lah.
u say know u need put study for first.
i hope u can do it.
i'm not a good girl.u will meet a better girl than me ^^
we still fren ok =)
cheer up guy !! XD.
stay happy for your life ^^




wohoooo_____♥
friday 4/06/2010 our school celebrate teacher's day.^^
haha.class end at 11.30 lolz.
so early ^^ wakaka.siok ^^
class end went out with dear & muii lolz.
but got two place let me choose but i dun know how to choose =.=
confused >.<
that day i also need cook to sch for my dear , all my muii & fren .
haha.they call de. so cook lolz.
that day i need cook many things lolz.alamak =.=
spaghetti,pudding,tuna roll & muffin .
everyone enjoy that day lah .
holidays coming !!! XD.
enjoy my holiday ^^
with who leh ? dun know yet .haha.



Dear.
u wont leave me alone right ??
u will beside me went we are in relationship right ??
sry for yesterday . i hurt you.
forgive ok ?
sry i'm not a good girl =.=
♥__L.O.V.E . Juz for u.
我想去海边!!
谁要带我去??
who wan to join ?

没有评论:

发表评论