2010年4月25日星期日

♥yesterday outing auto city& today parents day ♥

yesterday 24-4-2010
night went to auto city see the little ghost.
haha. then meet my dear muii -ting
after that went to meet my dear,dear mom & sis.
haha.he sis ask which is your gf ?
i walk to my dear lo.
know liao lo.
hehe.he sis suii ma.also not fat.
why my dear always say he sis fat & ugly==
hungry liao .so go to eat sushi=)
nice nice=)4 ppl eat.
ting & wei jun same like couple.but is past tense de thing liao.
dear very naughty lolz. play ppl jian dao shi tou bu.lose wan eat wasabi.
hopely my dear win.haha.
haha.suddenly dear sis sms come call he go to starbucks help mom drink coffee.
then go lo.stomach very full ==
drink finish went back eat sushi again== become fat fat liao la==
eat finish .go gai gai liao.
haha.buy 2 clothes.^^
but not enough la.==long time no shopping liao==
little ghost come liao.so handsome wor.
but he sing song not very nice==
go chong k..haha. so siok.^^
when i sing all clap & shout to me>.<
so paiseh nia==
sing until 12.30 like that.forget liao.
dear drink beer.get me scold and kena me pukul until very ....
haha.because i dun like it!!!
back my sweet home sleep lolz.=) nic3 day...^^
no take any pic also.



Today 25-5-2010
school parents day..
many ppl say my brother handsome & cute.
haha.i know. this is true.^^
teacher one by one see our parents.scare nia==
haha.hao cai .nating happen.
teacher call me next month exam hardworking more.
ok.i promise.i will do the best.
last year exam i get top 10 in class.
this year == become 22..
i also feel very sad ==
teacher ask mami u know she got bf ah?
haha.mami say no lah .fren only la.
haha. mami know i got bf liao de .kc kc only.
see my dear mami & sis,then i call them lo. good girl ma.=)
back liao lo.mami also no say me no scold me.
haha.so siok=)nating happen..
AMAZING ...
then go to singing class..
meet a new fren.JD wan.
she learn malay song wan.so i today also learn malay song lo.
nice song also .=)



yeah..^^
night went to penang with my parents & grandmother grandfather.^^
eat steamboat =)
like this feel .
enjoy it =)


没有评论:

发表评论